Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 33 Saturday

I didn't go out to the house today but I gather no one was there. There was still a generous coating of snow on the ground this morning though by late afternoon, it was gone.

I am irked by my laptop keyboard which is showing its age....

It has also dawned on me that I have 111 days to go to the first race of the season. It's much later this year so I am hoping that the powers that be will move the other and probably my favourite race in in the entire season either up or down although, either way, having the 2 races that close together....it would be good if I could do a nice short race and then the longer one....

Anyway, this just means I have to get serious about nutrition again. I'm glad I had that chocolate bar this week....because it's bye bye chocolate for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment