Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Day 42

Tomorrow will be the start of the SEVENTH week.....

We went over the kitchen "plans" today which consisted of conversation and a follow up rough sketch. I am sighing inwardly because this will probably delay the project by a week or two. However, we are adding to the project so I'm not too fussed about it.

Apparently there is a small leak somewhere in the older section of the roof.

The electricians were collecting as I left for my run.

I will lose my much anticipated walk in pantry which I had so looked forward to. I said to Jeff that when I was packing up the kitchen, I realised I had beautiful china which never saw the light of day in nearly 7 years (if not longer in other assignments) because they were placed in very high cabinets and I'm not an amazon.

Ergo, I had planned to put some of them in the pantry to allowfor easy access and to remind me that I do have them. I'm not sure why I have one particular set other than it was de riguer to get a wedding set because it really isn't my style at all...so yes, I could always sell it.....

In lieu of the walk in pantry, I am trying to find a closet pantry in the design. Jeff shot back a rough sketch and I added some notes to it.

Let's see what happens this week.

Update: the siding is all done and the electricians were packing up when I turned up. I do not know if there is a positive correlation between their disappearing and my appearing.....apparently they have one more day of work, and then inspections on Wednesday.

I'm realising that with the kitchen remodel which we have now tacked on....we will see them...yet again...sigh...

They are good people and do good work, I'm just rather anxious to get them out and my family in.

No comments:

Post a Comment