Sunday, December 6, 2009

Inspiration Sunday Day 34

I've found a design from one of the storage publications that might work for the computer room. I'll have to scan that in later.

I also saw this. It is nice but I don't want it in my house. I'm not that tidy and I suspect once I start crafting, things will be pulled out of place and I don't have the discipline to tidy up at the end of the day.


Much better to have some way to close it off.

I saw a clear acrylic pegboard for about $40. I now realise that I could a much cheaper pegboard and just paint it the same colour as the wall for that fade into the wall effect.

The link to her pictures is here.

We went to the house today and noticed some work had been done sometime this weekend. Mainly "blocking"off the duct work. I am indeed still annoyed that we didn't catch the design error or that it was even there in the first place. However,in the grand scheme of things,it isn't horrid. I do resent losing any space and there are wasted spaces that I'm going to address tomorrow.

In other news, I literally got back on track with running. Meant to do it in the park but weather did not co-operate so hit the treadmill.They sure do keep it toasty in the gym! Whew!

Caught up with the masters swim group and hope to hit both 6am and noon practice tomorrow. So I say with gritted teeth....

No comments:

Post a Comment